[EM] The best voting methods with honest voters

mrouse1 at mrouse.com mrouse1 at mrouse.com
Sat Jan 6 14:22:35 PST 2007

Warren Smith wrote:
> IEVS ran for a few days using honest voters and random normal utilities.
> I have now also implemented Venzke's "vote for and against" method
(which is not
> the same as mine) under the name "VenzkeDisqPlur"; and
> Condorcet//Approval and UncoveredSet, bringing us up to 39 voting methods.
> (Your contributions will be welcomed...)

Thanks for running those simulations, Warren. I find things like this
fascinating. It would be kind of fun to see overlays of the graphical
representations of each method, to see where the differences lie. Alas, I
have no mad programming skillz (heh), so I can't add any of the methods
I'd like to see, but I hope there are others that will take you up on your
request.

Michael Rouse