[EM] Linked issues, 1-dimensional political spectrum (correcting Ossipoff AGAIN)

Warren Smith wds at math.temple.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:08:29 PST 2007

Right after I pointed out that Ossipoff was repeating a falsehood
about Condorcet, and went to the trouble of making an executive summary webpage
to correct him in less space
     http://rangevoting.org/BlackSExec.html

Ossipoff then repested the same falsehood AGAIN 17 hours later.

How long will this continue?  Mike, let me put it to you as simply as I can.
Condorcet does not elect SU-maximizing winner.  Even if
one dimensional. even if correlated.  Even if linked.  Even if you
say it again and again and never ever read the simple counterexample
I posted just for you.

With considerable irritation,
Warren D. Smith
http://rangevoting.org