[Election-Methods] Fwd: FYI - FairVote MN Responds to LawsuitAgainst IRV

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 11:30:53 PST 2007

On Dec 28, 2007, at 1:16 , rob brown wrote:

> I think a smart strategic move, on the part of both IRV and
> Condorcet fans, is to publicly back "Ranked Choice Voting", a
> generic term that is inclusive of both Condorcet and IRV.

Yes, quite a lot of whining about why other than the good methods are
used and promoted and less cooperative spirit to promote e.g.
Condorcet methods or ranked methods. :-) I'm certainly not one of the
most active promoters myself but I support the idea of using a
positive and constructive approach in promoting whatever good
methods. It would also do good to the experts to be forced to agree
what joint targets to promote.

Juho