[Election-Methods] Borda-elimination, a Condorcet method for public elections?

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat Dec 22 14:47:50 PST 2007

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:03:03 -0000 James Gilmour wrote:
> Dave Ketchum > Sent: 22 December 2007 21:52
>
>>Out of all this I see very little possible use for differences:
>

> That is the problem.  So you will continue to describe the different ballots and voting systems incorrectly.

Topic of the quoted sentence was ballots and voting.  If we need
differences there please tell us.

There are differences which relate to selecting a voting system and for
counting votes but, by the time voting is being done, it is too late to be
editing the system.

> James Gilmour
                  If you want peace, work for justice.