[Election-Methods] SPPA - support building engine

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 21 06:27:39 PST 2007

Great, the link seems not to work directly. Then use:
http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/mpsa/mpsa07/
select authors as research matter in the upper left and type Rouillon.
It should work.
By the way, Quebec MMP analysis report is published today:
I'll provide the web site as soon I know it.

Thanks Yves,

Steph.