[Election-Methods] RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: Is the Condorcet winner always the best?

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 21:50:51 PST 2007

Yes, if the method is such that it ignores everything said behind
then NOTB limit, in that case it would be not good to let the voter
believe that those markings would impact the outcome of the election
(=better that only poll data). I guess most "Condorcet+Approval"
methods do take also the "tail preferences" somehow into account.

Juho