[Election-Methods] Challenge: Elect the compromise when there'reonly 2 factions

Paul Kislanko jpkislanko at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 29 16:31:17 PDT 2007

I finally figured out what was wrong with this question.

The notion that C is a compromise, and even that electing the compromise is
desirable, is based upon gathering ballots range-style.

I'd suggest that the zeroes in the last column are improbable if C is
acceptable to both  A and B voters. That all A-first voters like C almost as
much as A but don't like B (or all B voters like C almost as much as B but
don't like A) is so improbable I can't believe it would happen.

Present 100 separate ranked ballots that result in this semi-counted
conclusion.