[Election-Methods] Challenge: Elect the compromise when there're only 2 factions

heitzig-j at web.de heitzig-j at web.de
Thu Aug 23 05:56:20 PDT 2007

Dear Rob!

It is possible (otherwise I would not have posted this challenge :-)

But of course it is not possible with a majoritarian method (that's what you observed).

Keep on, one of the possible solutions is really simple (though not very good in other respects)...

(temporarily exiting lurk mode since this one grabbed my attention)