[Election-Methods] Two replies

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 09:09:12 PDT 2007

On Aug 12, 2007, at 18:07 , Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

> Yet he thinks he can judge whether or not a particular vote is
> "strategic" by looking only at the vote.

No intention to do that. I gave the voter opinions as well as actual
votes cast as part of the example definition.

(I just spent some time in another mail stream on this list trying to
promote the idea that one needs to clearly state the voter opinions
and actual votes and avoid leaving that unclear.)

Juho