[EM] PR in student government...

Bob Richard electorama at robertjrichard.com
Mon Apr 16 11:55:02 PDT 2007

Tim asked:

> How would MMP be done, anyway - especially
> with uneven constituencies?

MMP (at least in the form that I know it) would require single-member
consitutuencies, which rules it in many university settings.  I
mentioned it previously only because it is the most widely suggested
alternative to STV, at least for public elections.

Bob Richard
Publications Director
Californians for Electoral Reform
http://www.cfer.org