[EM] ranked preferences

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 13:38:14 PDT 2006

This makes voting one step easier than with the 0-99 style Range
votes. Some calculations needed still to see/check the relative
strength of the preferences. This proposal brings into my mind
another intermediate variant Ann--Jill-Jack---John where the dashes
"-" represent ones "1" and can be summed up to get the numbers that
you used. The dashes maybe look nicer than the ">"s.

Juho Laatu