[EM] 3Ballot -- Condorcet version # (or is it #3?) by Mrouse

mrouse1 at mrouse.com mrouse1 at mrouse.com
Tue Oct 3 13:59:14 PDT 2006

That's true, this method would definitely require computers to generate
the ballots, which is a fairly significant flaw. I was mainly throwing out
ideas to see if someone would think of something clever and say, "AHA! If
you just do it this way, people can easily cast a secure Condorcet vote
they can check later on."

I didn't realize you had come up with something similar, and by no means
did I intend to take credit for it. I think the 3Ballot idea is clever
enough that a bit of brainstorming can be fun.

Michael Rouse
mrouse1 at mrouse.com