[EM] EM: "10 Steps to Repair American Democracy" for only $2.99 on Amazon.com, forwarded from Steven Hill

Chris Benham chrisjbenham at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 25 10:28:03 PDT 2006

Dear friends,

I thought you might be interested in knowing about an amazing bargain --
right now Amazon.com is offering my book "10 Steps to Repair American
Democracy" for only $2.99.  Yes, you read that correctly, only $3!  I
thought it must be a mistake, but one person I know just bought 40 copies at
that price. Plus the shipping will be free for any order over $25, so this
is an incredible bargain. Just in time to do some early Christmas shopping,
at three dollars apiece "10 Steps to Repair American Democracy" will make a
great stocking stuffer. Ten books for $30 (and with free shipping for orders
over $25, it's the same price to buy nine books as to buy six). I don't know
how long this terrific price will last, it may be only for a limited time,
so get them while you can.  Here's a link to 10 Steps on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976062151

"Steven Hill's "10 Steps to Repair American Democracy" is as practical as it
is insightful, offering innovative ways to fix our broken political system.
Read it, roll up your sleeves, and get to work."
                --- Arianna Huffington

"We are fortunate to have Steven Hill's latest book, "10 Steps to Repair
American Democracy." He identifies ten critical problems with our democracy
and offers concrete solutions to each one. 10 Steps is a blueprint for a
reinvigoration of our republic."
                 -- from the foreword by Hendrik Hertzberg, The New Yorker

If you don't mind, please forward this to your own email lists. My apologies
if you receive it more than once.

Yours,

Steven Hill

P.S. in case you are interested, my recent lecture to the Cambridge Forum
about "10 Steps to Repair American Democracy" can be viewed on the web at
http://forum.wgbh.org/wgbh/forum.php?lecture_id=3221.