[EM] Proportional Condorcet Voting

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Mon May 1 12:51:43 PDT 2006

>From a theoretical standpoint, this may look intractactable, but for any
finite N,K the problem is solvable in polynomial time in a manner that
depends only upon N, K, and the number of voters. From a practical
standpoint, the calculation is not difficult for up to N,K=293 by
demonstation (I do that daily in my report of records vs common opponents
for division 1 american college baseball teams on a Dell laptop. It takes a
few minutes to run only because it is also producing 294 web pages, and all
that I/O slows it down).

  _____