[EM] average over time proportionality election method

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Mon Mar 6 06:44:13 PST 2006

Dear Raphael!

> If the number of votes needed to be elected is constant, then it follows automatically.

What do you mean by "needed to be elected"? Is this the number of votes + excess the winning candidate has? Or is it the number of votes + excess the second placed candidate has, perhaps plus 1? And is this the thing you refer to as "threshold" below? Sorry, but it seems that I'm lost...

Yours, Jobst