[EM] proxies and confidentiality

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Wed Mar 1 15:06:04 PST 2006

Eric Gorr wrote:
> Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:05 PM
> To: election-methods at electorama.com
> Subject: Re: [EM] proxies and confidentiality
>
> Quoting Paul Kislanko <kislanko at airmail.net>:
> > (this is what has happened in the US over
> > the last 8 years to make the US the mockery of democracy).
>
> Aaarg...The United States ISN'T a democracy - at least not yet and
> let's hope it
> never truly becomes one.

For what it's worth, Paul Kislanko never said the US was a democracy. And
Paul doesn't know why Eric Gorr interpreted Paul's statement as he did.
Except to maybe hijack a thread. If Eric has something to say about the
delegable proxy issues, I wish he would, but personal attacks and discussion
about word definitions seems to me to be "off topic".