[EM] recommendations for news group with good polling facilities?

Jan Kok jan.kok.5y at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:04:26 PDT 2006

Boston Tea Party http://bostontea.us is a new political party,
splintered off the Libertarian Party. They are looking for a news
group on which to conduct their discussions. Yahoo groups are not bad
- they provide Plurality and Approval polls. But, I'm wondering if
there is some similar news group, blog site, etc. that allows more
flexibility of polling. I would like Range Voting and Delegable Proxy
if possible.

Reliable and cheap/free are pretty important, too...

Any recommendations?

Anyone know how to reach someone at Yahoo, to try to get them
interested in providing more polling methods?

Thanks,
- Jan