[EM] How many registered voters are there in Israel?

Doreen Dotan dordot2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 22:29:19 PDT 2006

I may not be posting correctly here.  I'm not sure how to respond to a specific post that is in a daily digest.

  Hi, Bob:

  The information you gave is very interesting. Thank you.

  There are something over 4 E6 eligible voters in Israel, including the Arabs who are eligible to vote. I am not sure of the exact figure.

  Doreen

http://www.geocities.com/dordot2001/ImperativeOfMoralMaths.html