[EM] Re: worldwide survey on democracy (Abd ul-Rahman Lomax)

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Fri Sep 30 12:33:04 PDT 2005

 "Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is
permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote
locations for personal, non-commercial use. However, remote access to
EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the
purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or
avoidance for a non-subscribing institution. Remote access for personal use
from these institutions is permissible."

So, no it is not there.