[EM] question re EM list history

RLSuter at aol.com RLSuter at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 02:48:45 PDT 2005

Rob,

I'd appreciate a few more details about how this list was started.
I was at the 1992 founding meeting of the organization that became
CVD (Center for Voting and Democracy) and I know quite a bit
about it's history, but I wasn't aware of the CVD-operated list you
mentioned. I first went online in January 1996. Did this happen
before then?

Thanks,
Ralph