[EM] Paul: All preferences counted equally

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Sun Oct 23 23:02:34 PDT 2005

Dear Mike!

What Paul meant by "10 counters" is the pairwise matrix, which in case
of 5 candidates and complete ballots without equal ranks contains only
10 significant numbers (one for each of the pairwise races). His point
seems to be that basing the method only on those numbers ignores
valuable information.

Yours, Jobst