[EM] Can ranking improve on Approval? MDDA strategy.

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Mon Oct 17 18:25:17 PDT 2005

OK, as soon as the majority understands that all Republicans are against any
form of democratic government, we can accept your position.

If your election-method choice is based on the one most likely to satisfy
your political agenda, then take it somewhere other than a list about the
fairness of methods.