[EM] Paul: Your ramblings about sincerity

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Wed Oct 12 18:57:22 PDT 2005

Mike Rambled a Lot with:
No voter should have to explain anything to me about the fact that that
definition doesn't apply to their intransitive preferences, but I owe that
voter no apology for calling her insincere, because I've already said, more
than once, that that definition is only intended for use with my criteria,
not as a way of characterizing a voter's intentions or honesty.

Which in fact contradicted most everything else he said, without ever
responding to any legitimate question.

Yes, as long as you deny the possibility of intransitive preferences because
you can't tell the difference between a true 2-way race and a 2+ race, your
"definitions" won't "sell" to voters who have to adopt some reforms.

It's not me who's "rambling." I'm just telling you that if you want reform
you have to be more cogent and less dictatorial with your definitions. You
need not argue with me, I'm just telling you that gobbledygook won't get
voted for by a populace that can barely count and gets its "news" from talk
radio...