[EM] A more briefly-defined method with the best mix of properties

Araucaria Araucana araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:38:40 PDT 2005

Please use my public alias in web-visible correspondence.

Kevin Venzke <stepjak <at> yahoo.fr> writes:
>      http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Majority_Defeat_Disqualification_Approval
>
> I guess you didn't check to see that this page already has been written?

You're right, I did not.  And the rules are quite simple, simpler even than DMC.
 I did see the original posting but not Mike's renaming.

My goal was to see if Mike was willing to do a bit of legwork if he was going to
add another voice to the Condorcet group.  But you've already done the work for
him :-(.

As you said in your original post, this fails some offensive strategy incentives
(and plurality), and is of course not Condorcet compliant.  But still a very
interesting demonstration.

-- monkeypuzzle