[EM] Re: Rob: MDDA vs BeatpathWinner

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat Oct 8 21:17:44 PDT 2005

I second Paul's words.  When I can find more time to invest in elections,
doing better with the top ranks for the more important offices is more
worth doing.

However ranking lower ranks without evaluating is destructive for, it can
help some of them win - which I neither desire nor want to influence
without studying enough to understand.

DWK

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:30:30 -0500 Paul Kislanko wrote:

> All of the gobblydegoog aside, to Rob - we don't care what you want, us
> voters want to NOT have to rank all altertantives. I want to list only the
> ones I find acceptable in the order I prefer them. Any method that
> "encourages" me to rank all alterntatives whether I know anything about them
> or care about them will just encourage me to not vote.

                  If you want peace, work for justice.