[EM] Alternative SFC wording

Ken Kuhlman ken at redlagoon.net
Thu Oct 6 12:41:32 PDT 2005

I still have a hard time seeing the value of this criterion.

A profile is a profile.  It doesn't matter if the reason for the votes
was honest, strategic, or if the voter's mothers told them what to do.
  Once the votes are cast, a criterion helps determine who can &
cannot reasonable win.

So both the original definition and this revised one seem to reduce to
the Smith criterion.

-Ken Kuhlman