[EM] I think Bishop's deconstruction algorithm fails

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Sun Nov 27 17:45:34 PST 2005

Mr Smith obviously doesn't understand English any more than he does math.

Mis-quoting me and mis-charactizing my arguments is proof of that.

What I said, in plain English, is that since there are multiple
decompositions of a pairwise matrix that would lead to the same pairwise
matrix, it would be more logical to begin vote-counting from ballots instead
of from the pairwise matrix.

I don't expect him to understand, but let us not allow his
mis-understandings to characterize my post.