[EM] what is this method called?

Gervase Lam gervase.lam at group.force9.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 16:11:26 PST 2005

> Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:55:40 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Rob Brown <rob at karmatics.com>
> Subject: Re: [EM] what is this method called?

> Wow no one?
> I'll try to reword since my first explanation was rather rambly and
> not all that
> clear.
> The candidate with the smallest sum of all losing margins is the
> winner.

See <http://condorcet.org/emr/methods.shtml#Sum%20of%20Defeats>.
Accidentally came across it while trying to find Condorcet compliant


More information about the Election-Methods mailing list