[EM] Fw: Instant Run-Off

Toplak Jurij jure.toplak at uni-mb.si
Tue Nov 29 10:20:38 PST 2005

A collegue of mine is looking for an expert in IRV. I know there is many of them on this list... please contact her directly:
Jennie Bowser <jennie.bowser at ncsl.org>
Program Principal, Legislative Management Program
National Conference of State Legislatures

Does anyone out there specialize in instant run-off voting?  I have a member who's looking for an academic who's very well-versed in the subject.  He's particularly interested in any studies of how minority voters interact with instant run-off voting.

Jennie Drage Bowser
Program Principal, Legislative Management Program
National Conference of State Legislatures
303.364.7700