[EM] MMPO satisfies FBC in the general case

Russ Paielli 6049awj02 at sneakemail.com
Mon May 23 22:09:52 PDT 2005

Kevin,

MMPO sounds interesting -- even though it fails the Condorcet criterion.

I note that it selects the candidate with the minimum of the maximum
pairwise votes against. Just out of curiousity, have you (or anyone
else, as far as you know) considered the converse, selecting the
candidate with the maximum of the minimum pairwise votes in favor?

--Russ