[EM] Re: Condorcet package

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu May 26 21:33:25 PDT 2005

Using winning vote as criteria offers the guarantee that truncators
cannot elect another candidate instead of a strong condorcet winner.

Although, as Blake argued, it seems winning votes could increase
the tendancy of using a burying-strategy instead to achieve the same goal.

It is not clear to me which criteria will provide the least esperance
(mathematical sense) to the best corresponding unsincere strategy.

Steph.