[EM] Clarification to people I don't reply to

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 16:31:13 PDT 2005

Markus, James, Russ:

If I'm not going to reply to something, then there is no reason to display
it and read it. So I don't read what I don't reply to.

Sure, I could say that, and then read it anyway. But why would I? Curiosity?
I already know what you write, and there's nothing to be curious about.
Subject lines won't make me curious what the message says; after all, one
can assume that the message is basically like the subject-line.. Anyway,
listmembers aren't the proper topic of EM.

As can be gathered from the criticisms in my replies, I don't enjoy reading
your postings. So there's certainly no reason to display them on the screen
if not for the purpose of replying to them.

I just mention that so that you won't expect your postings to be a one-way
communication.

Mike Ossipoff