[EM] Clarification

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 13:12:34 PDT 2005

That people intend for or expect Plurality and Approval to fail CC is my
impression, an impression that you might or might not share. I suggest it
rather than assert it as fact.

All I said was that that impression was what guided my definition of pCC.
Feel free to disagree with that impression.

Russ was asserting it as obvious fact, and even, to prove it, posted an
academic definition that gave no indication or hint that any such
nonrank-failure-rule was intended! :-) The purpose of posting that
definition is anyone's guess.

Mike Ossipoff