[EM] Sincere methods

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 09:25:21 PST 2005

On Mar 31, 2005, at 03:38, Gervase Lam wrote:

> Schulze(Margins) (also known as Cloneproof Schwartz Sequential Dropping
> and Beatpath etc...) is possibly another reasonable method.  See the
> recent "LNHarm performance" thread.

Thanks, I'm already familiar with this one. My opinion briefly: nice
design, strong against strategies, don't know if meant to be sincere or
just strategy proof, linearization of group opinions (if meant to be a
sincere method) and Smith set could be discussed.

This mailing list is a bit too active with respect to the time I have
available so I have not followed the "LNHarm performance" thread in
detail, but I'll check if I'll learn more from there.

Best Regards,
Juho