[EM] Kevin, 20 March, '05, 0300

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 19 20:55:53 PST 2005

Mike,

--- MIKE OSSIPOFF <nkklrp at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The [...] that you left out was probably the part where I mentionied that
> Plurality passes your proposed WDSC substitute.

I didn't comment on that because I didn't want to discuss again whether
and how Plurality can be considered a ranked method.

A method that fails the WDSC substitute would be ER-IRV(fractional). I'd
also suggest that any method not permitting equal ranking should fail it.

Kevin Venzke

Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages :
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/promotions/mar14.html