[EM] "margins" Condorcet methods have a critical strategy problem

condorcetfan at delphiforums.com condorcetfan at delphiforums.com
Wed Mar 16 17:19:21 PST 2005

James,

Thanks for posting your "margins" example.

While I don't want to commit myself to saying that "winning votes" is better for public elections (there could be examples I haven't thought of yet), I won't be recommending "margins" for public elections any time soon.

CF

P.S. I'm sorry I've violated EM ettiquette by failing to quote from your message, but I'm currently answering e-mail remotely.