[EM] Re: Total Approval Ranked Pairs

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Wed Mar 16 10:32:45 PST 2005

On 15 Mar 2005 at 21:49 PST, Russ Paielli wrote:

>Note
>that the simple idea of ranking candidates will stress the limits of
>public acceptability all by itself.

I am not certain this is true.

I have watched and continue to track various efforts to get IRV
implemented in various locations around the USA and I don't believe a
convincing case could be made that this claim is accurate.

--
== Eric Gorr =============================== http://www.ericgorr.net ===
"I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases