[EM] first-wave Condorcet versions for public election

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Mon Mar 14 01:34:00 PST 2005

Russ wrote:

>If the EM community adopts this approach, you will be no further ahead
>in 30 years than you are today. I guarantee it.

Now, I write:
	What exactly do you think is wrong with that approach? Please don't say
that defeat-dropping completion methods are too difficult to understand,
because I won't be convinced that your Condorcet/approval method is easier
to understand. Is it the winning votes part that you have a problem with,
or the no additional anti-strategy measure part? My own reservations are
primarily with the latter (strategy) part, as I mentioned.

my best,
James