[EM] Condorcet should be called Instant Round Robin (IRR)

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Sun Mar 13 14:21:10 PST 2005

The only problem is that there are many "Condorcet" methods and none of them
are "round-robin" methods if they are based upon translating a ranked ballot
into a pairwise matrix.

A round-robin would have a ballot format that allows the voters to enter
their pairwise preferences pairwaise, as Jobst has suggested many times. No
"condorcet" method I've seen described on this list would meet my definition
of a "round robin".