[EM] Re: What respected IRVists are saying about Condorcet, Approval, etc.

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Thu Mar 10 16:32:02 PST 2005

Ted Stern wrote:

> Who is Jim Lindsay?  Where is he located?  I know someone by that
> name.

I came across him and his document via this group:

I also found it interesting that he implied Borda was partially immune
from the spoiler effect...this is the first I've ever seen that claim
made...any idea on what it might be based on?

--
== Eric Gorr =============================== http://www.ericgorr.net ===
"The more you study, the more you know. The more you know, the more you