RE: [EM] Russ, 1 March, ´05, 1850 GMT

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Tue Mar 1 11:21:12 PST 2005

No. The only problem here is that when someone asks MIKE to clarify
something he resorts to ad hominems instead of answering the question.

> 2. Markus dislilkes something non-traditional because Markus
> is a loyal
> follower of tradition.
No. The Problem is that MIKE can't express himself unambiguously.

> 3. A criterion is undefined, or is not well-defined.
>
> I repeat that if anyone believes that a criterion of mine
> isn´t defined, or
> isn´t well-defined, then he is invited to post to EM a situation
> (configuration of candidates, voters, and
> votrers´preferences), in which it
> isn´t possible to definitely say whether a certain method
> passes or doesn´t
> pass that criterion.

The EM list would prefer that you define your terms more precisely. If we
can't figure out what you mean by a term because you use the language
carelessly, it is NOT up to the reader to convince the writer that the
writer's message wasn't conveyed clearly.