[EM] My voting calculator

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Sat Mar 19 17:06:35 PST 2005

I finally got around to a much needed upgrade to my voting calculator.
I got rid of the need to enter the number of options and the names of
the candidates - both are now taken directly from the entered ballots.

I also cleaned up some of the output and added some useful output for
the IRV methods and a winner summary report at the end if more then one
method was selected.

I did drop one feature - the ability to enter a pairwise matrix
directly. I can put it back in if someone wants to champion its cause.

If anyone has any suggestions for it, let me know.

I do plan to add at least one more Condorcet Method soon - MAM - and
when this happens one will have the ability to use the RVH within IRV.

You can find it at:

http://condorcet.ericgorr.net/