[EM] Triangle plotter available if anyone would like it

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 15 14:50:54 PST 2005

Hello,

I compiled my triangle-plotting program to a DOS .EXE (which runs
probably in full-screen, 320x200x256 mode) which I can send to anyone
who wants to play with it. It opens with a page of instructions.

The program assigns ballot types to dimensions (up to four, meaning
this is a pyramid, and one ballot type has to be set at a fixed
proportion) and colors regions by who wins where under the given
election method. (Red is A, green B, blue C.)

Methods programmed include FPP, WV, Margins, IRV, IFPP, DSC, DAC,
Borda, Raynaud, Bucklin, CDTT+FPP, MMPO, and a bunch of other
obscure ones. (The methods aren't expandable, unfortunately.) Some
shortcut keys exist (so you can e.g. quickly check to see where
there is a CW).

So, I'd be happy to share. (No guarantees about quality, of course.)

Kevin Venzke

Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages :
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/promotions/mar14.html