[EM] Methods that apply to more than MinMax :-)

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:47:38 PST 2005

Dear Francoise and Paul,
Greetings from Almunecar.  We hope that the winter is treating you well, and
that soon you will be enjoying warmer climates when you go South.

Our Juno system is very strange here.  Today is the first day that we can
send
mail.  But >I have to quick because after a couple of paragraphs there comes
a screen telling me that the time is over or the message will be erased.

We are enjoying our vacation here.  Although these three last days have been
cold and rainy it is OK.The fields need the rain.

We have been seeing friends who come to this town during the winter.  We
have
been attending concerts and going out for tapas and paseos.  We have also
been
busy making some cosmetic changes to our apartment.  We are also plaanning
to go
to <malaaga soon to attend a special exhibition at the Picasso Museum.

I have to be very brief with my message, otherwise it will be erased.
Dan and I send you our warmer regards and thoughts.

Abrazos,  Dan and Beba