[EM] FBC and several favorites

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:16:11 PST 2005

Markus said:

Suppose there is more than one favorite candidate.

I reply:

Ok, good point. It´s necessary to start FBC´s definition with a sitpulation
that the voters being referred to has one unique favorite, that they prefer
one particular candidate to each one of the other candidates.

Then an example in which they have  more than one favorite would be contrary
to FBC´s premise. Then examples to test FBC compliance would have to be
examples in which those voters referred to in the criterion have only one
favorite.

So I hereby make that change in FBC´s definition.

Though SFC and GSFC are my favorite criteria, FBC may be the most important
one, as regards voters´concerns, judging from conversations.  More about
that later.

Mike Ossipoff