[EM] Completed comments on Abd's posting

Russ Paielli 6049awj02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jun 24 00:55:20 PDT 2005

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp-at-hotmail.com |EMlist| wrote:

> Abdul says:
>
> I intend to set a filter for Mr. Ossipoff, I'd rather not expose myself
> routinely to the temptation to comment again on his writing
>
> I comment:
>
> That's good news. An idiot considerate enough to quit commenting.
>
> Mike Ossipoff

It always seems to boil down to the same thing, doesn't it.

By the way, please don't get the impression that I read Mike's entire
voluminous post. I just went straight to the bottom for the "bottom
line." I wouldn't want anyone on the list to miss it.

Also by the way, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce a
foolproof new election method. I'll call it the Saddam system. Here's
how it works: you vote for Saddam or you watch your children tortured
and mutilated (and I mean tortured in the original sense, not just
disrespecting your holy book). Guaranteed to get a clear majority by any
standard. Darned impressive turnout too. Self-government at its finest!
Who can argue with it?