[EM] Re: James: Definition, electowiki

Araucaria Araucana araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:47:58 PDT 2005

On 22 Jun 2005 at 16:48 UTC-0700, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
> I'd recommend that anyone who wants to personally keep a copy of a
> page put up on a wiki keep a copy themselves, offline.

 [ + plus other good advice ]

Very wise recommendations, but one might assume from Mike Ossipoff's
posting style that he has no personal computer of his own and uses
only web-based email.

Which might explain some of his seemingly cavalier attitude about
recommending that other people do his work for him -- he simply lacks
the facilities (and hence the expertise) to do it himself.

araucaria dot araucana at gmail dot com
http://www.metafilter.com/user/23101
http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/User:Araucaria
Q = Qoph = "monkey/knot" -- see http://www.ship.edu/~cgboeree/alphabet.html