[EM] Election-methods Digest no longer reliable

RLSuter at aol.com RLSuter at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 13:05:03 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/17/05 11:43:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
abd at lomaxdesign.com writes:

>>At 06:49 PM 6/17/2005, RLSuter at aol.com wrote:
>>I have been subscribing to the digest in order to reduce
>>the quantity of emails.
>
>Obviously, it's up to each reader, but I've tried digests and
>they are more trouble than they are worth..

I meant to send this to the list owner but sent it to the list
by mistake. I appreciate your taking the time to offer
advice about digests, but with nearly 10 years experience
on many email lists, the advice isn't helpful. I've chosen the
digest option for only a few lists, including this one, for
reasons that make sense to me. I assume that if it never
made any sense for anyone to get digests, list providers
would not bother making them an option.

-Ralph Suter