[EM] Voting Systems Study of the League of Women Voters of Minnesota

Russ Paielli 6049awj02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:00:19 PDT 2005

I had joined the LWV a few years ago, but when I found out that they
blatantly oppose the First Amendment I dumped them ASAP. What else can
you call a prohibition on "issue-advocacy" ads within 60 days before a
general election? And what part of "Congress shall pass no law ..."
don't they understand?

Their stance on voting methods doesn't surprise me a bit.

--Russ