[EM] Kevin: Oops! It's a matter of finding out how much of SOACC & SFBC can be saved.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:33:06 PDT 2005

Kevin--

You said:

I doubt that SOACC can be satisfied. Actually, I doubt that even strong
FBC can be satisfied, since who you rank in first place can affect which
other voters' AERLOptions are "activated." What if they, in general, don't
favor the same candidates as you? If you cause them to get to use AERLO, it
might cause a worse result for yourself.

I reply:

Oh shit! That hadn't occurred to me.

Well, as I said in the subject line, now it's a matter of finding out how
much of SOACC & SFBC can be salvaged.

I seem to have failed to copy the rest of your postsing, so I'll re-copy the
posting to continue this reply.

Mike Ossipoff